Monday, June 13, 2005

And finally, here we are in Malaysia.

Right now, it's about 2.00 pm here in Malaysia but my body thinks it's about 7.00 am and time to get up - which would be OK, except that we were up 4 hours ago, (ie at 3.00 am my time) having breakfast.
After breakfast, my energetic wife went to the Gym (ie at 4.00 am UK time) and I went back to bed - then she went to visit her ex-boss, the former Malaysian Ambassador to the South Pacific,(which is how I came to meet her in Fiji) - while I stayed in bed.

Then in a couple of hours, we have a meeting with the Malaysian office of the United Nations, where my wife will have to be in good form as she explains her Research Project investigating Knowledge Management among the Orang Asli ('Original People') of Malaysia. I hope she doesn't fall asleep half way through.

Bye for now.

Barry

No comments: